New Hampshire Septic System Inspector
My name is Peter Russell, owner and principal septic system inspector for Russell Inspection Services LLC. We have spent many years inspecting septic systems throughout New Hampshire. I am a certified member of the Granite State Designers and Installers association (GSDI), as well as being one of the premier licensed home inspectors in NH. We work hard to bring you the highest level septic system assessments, inspections, expertise, and the ultimate professional experience. Whatever type of property you are purchasing, whether a commercial building or a residential propery, we have what you need to make your investment secure and your septic system work for you.
I have been specializing in septic systems for many years, and I have become an expert in how they work and troubleshooting issues that other inspectors miss. A septic system here in New Hampshire can costs tens of thousands of dollars, and as of 2011 NH requires that non-functioning systems be replaced and not repaired – which means an expensive issue if it is not found.
We bring a great deal of practical experience to every septic system assessment while utilizing today’s technology to solve problems. From camera sewer scopes to hydraulic load tests, we cover every part of the system. Russell Inspection Services provides septic inspections for every application, in all areas of central New Hampshire and New England.
- 2003-present member of the International Association of certified Home Inspectors
- 2005- Certified Commercial property Inspector, ITA
- 2006- FEMA disaster housing inspector, PARR inspections
- 2007- Certified Commercial Inspector, understanding ASTM 2018, Interactive Media
- 2007- Certified Building Science Thermographer, ITC
- 2009- Certified Building Analyst, BPI
- 2010- State of New Hampshire Licensed Home Inspector #57
- 2010- Weatherization installer training, National Fiber
- 2010- NH commercial/2009 IRC energy code workshop
- 2010- NH residential/2009 IRC energy code workshop
- 2011- Level II Thermographer, ITC
- 2011- Certified septic evaluator
I am a member in good standing of the following Organizations.